Despite the crisis caused by the global pandemic, the call for applicants saw a greater geographic reach. The overall number of applications also increased. Forty projects from 23 countries were received, making this year the most international yet.
The Center invites researchers, teams of researches and research organizations to conduct rigorous research on financial education related topics with a worldwide reach, especially in the following areas:
1. Financial education and inequality
2. The relationship between financial education and financial health
3. Financial education and circular economy
4. Financial education and inclusive growth
5. Financial education and entrepreneurship
6. Financial education and digitalization & data
The 2020 BBVA EduFin Research Grants marks the annual competitive funding rounds that will invest a total of 50,000 € to support research projects.